Ralphie Aversa - "The Ralphie Show"
- I haven't been impressed with the talent this season. Sorry, but even though he had a solid second song, I'm not sure Karl Skinner gets a golden ticket in another season. Then again, I wasn't a fan of Phillip Phillips audition - and given the recent track record of white dudes with guitars - maybe he stands a good chance!
- Nate Tao - another inspiring story with both of his parents deaf yet pursuing a singing career. Sounded good too!
- Thought Randy's comment that Nate looks like he should be doing taxes was a little wrong...
- I liked Halie Hilburn and could have done without all of the footage surrounding her puppet. This is why people have stopped taking these shows seriously.
- In this episode above all others, Nicki Minaj's inexperience in music, especially compared to her co-judges, really shines through. Very interested to see how she handles the live portion of the show.
- Love Kayden Stephenson and his story, but how does a 16 year-old with such an ailment survive the rigorous "Hollywood Week"?
- Steven Tyler - I can't... I just can't. BTW, replace Nicki with him on this panel and I think you'd have a home run.