Finding… Surviving Nemo
What is predicted to be the biggest snowstorm of the year has finally begun coming down hard and fast! Weathermen everywhere are having a field day with super storm, “Nemo.” No news has been released as to why it’s named after a Pixar clownfish…
December 2012 brought about Mayan speculation whether the world was going to end. Plenty of people concluded that the world would end with an epic zombie apocalypse. This prompted us to read a zombie survival guide.
Just because the world did not end in 2012 does not mean we shouldn’t prepare for the worst, right? What you probably have never thought about was how many zombie survival tips can be useful in snowstorms! Lucky for you, we’re here to help keep you safe from the storm. First, we need to embrace Dori’s tip to “JUST KEEP SWIMMING!”
Zombie Survival Tips for a Snowstorm:
1. Granola Bars! Not only would these give you energy to run away from zombies but eating these will give you the necessary carbs to rush through the snowstorm or shovel the snow. These are essentially non-perishable and stocking your shelves with these will keep you satiated if the storm were to prevent you from hitting the grocery stores.
2. Wet Wipes! Wet wipes may be good to wipe the zombie goo off of you but they also work to keep you healthy and germ-free! Wipe down household surfaces and hands.
3. Water, water, water! We all know we’re supposed to drink 8 glasses of water a day so make sure you stock up on it! Water keeps your body functioning appropriately so drink up. Plus, if a zombie apocalypse were to happen, you’ll be hydrated enough to run, climb, and scream. It’s a win-win situation.
4. Thick Clothing! Thick clothing would make it more difficult for zombies to bite you. Bundling up can also keep you warm through this storm and make sure to have the boots to trek through the inches of snow too!
5. Last but not least…surround yourself with loved ones and just enjoy each other’s company. It’s so rare that we have time to really have good quality time with our loved ones but this is a perfect opportunity to build new memories and play some board games. Don’t miss the opportunity to bond, make some hot chocolate, and relax.
Hopefully you all make the most of this snowstorm. Plus, if a zombie apocalypse was to occur and you survive, you can thank us folks at The Big Show.